- Display on laptop flickers on start up
- Display on laptop is not completely blank, it emits light
- Had this problem before months ago, and it resolved itself
- Laptop screen doesn't show up in multiple displays
- When pressing F5 , the laptop doesn't toggle between laptop and external monitor
Image not showing up on thread for some reason....so here it is:
Check the VGA cable connecting the Native display and MotherBoard
The external display cable works both with HDMI and VGA cable, this happened before, then it got better on it's own, but this time I have been travelling, and the laptop may have suffered some shock, could it have come loose again?