my laptop keyboard quit working, i have a iview maximus

Solution
1. Your iView machine has a small button on the right side which users often mistake for a WiFi button. It's actually a keyboard toggle (turning the keyboard on or off), and it's very easy to touch by accident. See if you can restore your keyboard using this button.

2. A thread is sequence of posts and replies on an online forum, such as Tom's Hardware. You start a thread simply by writing an opening post. And that's what you've done with your iView request.
1. Your iView machine has a small button on the right side which users often mistake for a WiFi button. It's actually a keyboard toggle (turning the keyboard on or off), and it's very easy to touch by accident. See if you can restore your keyboard using this button.

2. A thread is sequence of posts and replies on an online forum, such as Tom's Hardware. You start a thread simply by writing an opening post. And that's what you've done with your iView request.

Solution
Aug 8, 2018

Do you have a picture of the button that toggles it because my keyboard isn’t working either

This is the best I could find - scroll down to "1. Appearance and Button". It's the button marked with 10.
https://fccid.io/2AAWCMAXIMUSII/User-Manual/User-Manual-3142818

Cheers,
GreyCatz.