Hello guys my new laptop's keys randomly stuck in games (only when i play games). For ex. : While playing CS:GO, WASD, Ctrl or K stucks (not physically) and never stops stucking until i press stucked button again. It's not about heating and power saving option. (It's gray i can't check or uncheck it) Please help me.
If this is a new device, and it is not functioning properly, you should be contacting where you purchased it, and/or the manufacturer.
That said, have you checked with the gaming company/site to see if this is a recurring issue with the game? Also, are your drivers fully updated, and the game as well?
Also, it 'may' be a "Numlock" problem. Here are three ways to try and unlock it.
A. You can try this shortcut, press (together) the Fn + Nmlk keys.
B. You can also try disabling it in the registry...
1. Press the Windows key + R to bring up the Run box.
2. Type "regedit" and press "Enter" to open the Windows "Registry Editor".
3. In the "Registry Editor", open the following registry key.
4. In the keyboard folder, you should see a string value named “InitialKeyboardIndicators” with a value of 0, 1, or 2. You need to change the value to 1, and you’re done.
NOTE: The Values are as follows...
0 = Num Lock is turned OFF after the logon.
1 = Disable Num Lock.
2 = Numlock is turned ON after the logon.
C. Disable NumLock in the BIOS
You can also change how your computer handles the NumLock, when the computer first boots up, through the BIOS.
1. Turn on your computer, and as soon as you see the initial POST boot screen, press the designated key for entering the BIOS Setup.
2. Locate the the “NumLock State,” “NumLock Key“, “Boot Up NumLock Status” or a similar option
3. Change the value to Disabled or Off.
4. Save your changes and exit the BIOS.