My Laptop won't Boot properly

Mr12Ethical

Prominent
Jul 19, 2017
Hello! ... So umm my laptop won't boot properly, I don't know if there's an internal problem or maybe its because of that anti virus that I installed because before I installed that dammn anti virus my laptop was OK and fine and then after I installed it, a pop up appeared and says that I have to restart my laptop to fully activate the anti virus and so I did. But after that It won't boot properly as it was before, it just keeps loading and loading .... T^T I don't know what should I do?! I even visit a computer repair shop but the people there said that it is the hard disc or the mother board that is the problem and that I might spend more than my laptop's worth ... :(

PS. My laptop is Lenovo

Solution
Normally each manufacturer has their own button. On mine its f7 I think. Search online for yours. When the laptop boots up press this button and you should see a blue screen and from there I think there is an option to boot into safe mode.
Normally each manufacturer has their own button. On mine its f7 I think. Search online for yours. When the laptop boots up press this button and you should see a blue screen and from there I think there is an option to boot into safe mode.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS