My lenovo k5 is stuck on logo and restarts itself. I cant even open my mobile.

Solution
Try starting up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. While you will have limited access, if it loads then you know that there is something on the device. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. that you will need to remove to be able to load it as normal. If, however, it still won't load, then your options are to try a "Hard Reset", which will wipe everything on the tablet, or it is a hardware issue that needs to be fixed (and if can't be then the device replaced).

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message...
Try starting up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. While you will have limited access, if it loads then you know that there is something on the device. Bad app, virus, malware, etc. that you will need to remove to be able to load it as normal. If, however, it still won't load, then your options are to try a "Hard Reset", which will wipe everything on the tablet, or it is a hardware issue that needs to be fixed (and if can't be then the device replaced).

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution