My lenovo laptop has a problem with the right side with the charger plug because it fell from my bed a couple of times, and th

If the port (where the cord plugs in) is loose, the only way to fix is either tighten, if possible, or replace it.

If the device is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer before doing any work.

Now if the problem is with the cord, and not the port, then you would need to replace the charger cord.

ffg7

Splendid
annneeey, what is the rest of the sentence in your title after "th"?

webworkings, you can't tighten something if it does not have screws & to replace that power jack means you have to disassemble the laptop. desolder the jack, get a new correct jack, solder the new jack to motherboard & re-assemble the laptop.

ffg7

webworkings, you can't tighten something if it does not have screws & to replace that power jack means you have to disassemble the laptop. desolder the jack, get a new correct jack, solder the new jack to motherboard & re-assemble the laptop.

In regards to tightening, my particular device can be tightened (has screws to support the whole jack) I know not all can, hence the if possible. I know, this is why I didn't mention it further and mentioned the other options. :)