Question My Lenovo laptop powers on but does not start

Jul 27, 2023
My Lenovo laptop powers on but does not start. Its a 2015 Lenovo Edge 15. When I hit the power button it lights up and lights up the keyboard and then shuts off again, it turns on for about a second. When it does this it tries to turn on for at least 10 times in a row without me hitting the power button again. But if it does start, it usually takes about 5-6 tries, it'll run perfectly fine. It does this process every time I start it from a complete shut down, but no other time. I've currently set my computer to never actually turn off so I don't have to deal with it all that much but I really need to fix it, my college is starting again in a month and I don't have the money for another laptop.

Jun 27, 2023
Seems like your Lenovo laptop might have a hardware problem, like maybe the power supply or the motherboard. You should totally bring it to a pro technician who can figure out and fix the problem. Trying to fix it yourself might just make things worse, ya know? You could also try hitting up Lenovo support for help and to check if your laptop is still under warranty.