My lenovo laptop won't even turn on , last 2 weeks I changed my password but as I tried to type the new password it couldnt l

Liliviwa Kasa

Prominent
May 23, 2017
My lenovo laptop won't even turn on , last 2 weeks I changed my password but as I tried to type the new password it couldnt login. So, I tried rebooting it & than it went off due to the battery low that coudnt complete the rebooting of the laptop. Until now , I tried it does still on but it is stuck on the lenovo starting page .

hang-the-9

Titan
The laptop dying in middle of booting can damage the hard drive or the file system. Try starting the system in Safe Mode, if that does not work try running a Repair setup using your Windows media. If that also does not work, I would get a new hard drive and install Windows clean on that.

hang-the-9

Titan
The laptop dying in middle of booting can damage the hard drive or the file system. Try starting the system in Safe Mode, if that does not work try running a Repair setup using your Windows media. If that also does not work, I would get a new hard drive and install Windows clean on that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fughyumi Laptop Tech Support 2
Fa11schirmjager Laptop Tech Support 0
Epic Creeper Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 28
M Laptop Tech Support 2
mharte88 Laptop Tech Support 3
plouat Laptop Tech Support 0
O Laptop Tech Support 2
Jinx forth foeva Laptop Tech Support 1
Nyrean Laptop Tech Support 1
AbhiramReji602 Laptop Tech Support 1