My mobile SIM card showing invalid imei number

The IMEI is part of the phone, not the SIM. You should be able to get the IMEI either by opening the phone and looking behind the battery. If the phone can be easily opened. Or you can go into "Settings" and then "About Phone". Now tap "Status" and you should find it listed in there.

If the phone is having a conflict with the SIM, you may want to talk with your carrier/service provider. Or contact the manufacturer of the phone if it is having issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Smartphones 1
nightverses46 Android Smartphones 5
Anbarasu Android Smartphones 3
PhilipMichaels Android Smartphones 0
Radheram Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 4
P Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Solved! my mobile phone has been lost please track this Panasonic p66 mobile
Question Wifi AND mobile data are not working on Blu Vivo XL4
Question How to track my mobile , mobile was missing
News T-Mobile 5G Rollout: Locations, Phones, Price and More
Question mobile wifi saved but not connecting
Question Problem With Mobile Software Update?
Question Mobile hotspot has no internet
My mobile not to connect to WiFi.. It shows athetication problem what to do for connect?.
I set up my mobile hotspot i connected my other phone to it but it takes me to a metro pcs page to sign in but it doesn't show
Phone shows no network sign
i have wifi connection but today i want's to connect with my mobile device it's not connecting and showing full network access
On my mobile phone it shows connected on the internet access it says connected no internet what is the problem?
Internal storage and sd card is not showing in file manager in my intex aqua trend lite mobile
My oppo f1f shows only 8GBP total space why?
I forgot the lock screen password and then after i reset the mobile and mobille is now opening also bt it is showing welcome a
I lost my mobile... It show location... But he was not showing me...
samsung SM-360H memory show 0bytes
I have a galaxy note 4 t-mobile phone...I switched it to straight talk and the service sucks show can I get this phone to run
My mobile show connected with wifi router but cant open internet browser on mobile
My mobile show connected with wifi router but cant open internet browser on mobi

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS