Question My new laptop don't recognize my old samsung galaxy smartphone

Jul 17, 2019
I have an old samsung galaxy that I don't use and I buy a new laptop the problem is that when I plug the old samsung galaxy with my new laptop than my new laptop don't recognize the old samsung galaxy smartphone
I search in google solution for this problem and I find some solutions that I try but they didn't work and my new laptop continue don't recognize my old samsung galaxy smartphone
I search after free recommended software that I can download to my new laptop that will help my new laptop recognize the old samsung galaxy

A new laptop might need a different type of handshake than the old one because some things have changed in Android.

It would require changing a setting in the Android phone, so go to Settings from the Apps square then to More>About Device>Build Number. Tap that seven times and a message will tell you are now a Developer.

A new addition to the list is now Developer Options the finally, tick USB Debugging and OK that.

Jul 18, 2019
I have an old samsung galaxy that I don't use and I buy a new laptop the problem is that when I plug the old samsung galaxy with my new laptop than my new laptop don't recognize the old samsung galaxy smartphone
I search in google solution for this problem and I find some solutions that I try but they didn't work and my new laptop continue don't recognize my old samsung galaxy smartphone
I search after free recommended software that I can download to my new laptop that will help my new laptop recognize the old samsung galaxy

Perhaps you put the wrong mode on the phone. I had this, but then I set the transfer mode of files or images when USB is connected to a computer. It can be selected in the notification line.

Jul 17, 2019
The problem is that my old smartphone don't turn on and I want that my laptop will recognize my old smartphone because I want to copy and delete some files that are inside my old smartphone