Solved! My new laptop keeps dropping fps (Need help)

Andrelouis58

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
So I just bought a new laptop 2 days ago (Asus A456UR) with i5 7200U ,GT930MX and 4GB RAM DDR4.

*Please read it carefully*

And then I bought CSGO. When I test the game in this laptop ,and i went to the video settings ,but suddenly it shows and error (bluescreen I think). And restart and nothing happens. I played CSGO again , at the first it was okay with 70-100fps but after 2 minute the fps suddenly drops into 5-9fps for about 1 MINUTE and then back to normal again and then drop fps again. And it happens everytime ,it keeps dropping fps.

Is there any problem with my laptop ? I just bought it 2 days ago. Please help , it's so annoying.

Im sorry if my english is bad.
But please help , i really feel uncomfortable with this problem

ac13044

Honorable
Mar 25, 2016
what are your system temps. have you installed latest gpu drivers and updates. have you tried to rollback gpu drivers to previous as this tends to help. what is task manager cpu and memory at pleas provide images of task manager temps in and out of game

Andrelouis58

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017

All my system temps are good. Yes i've installed the latest nvidia game ready driver. I haven't ,can u tell how to rollback my gpu driver ? . Many times the disk went full. what is service host local system ? it makes my disk went around 94% everytime
Uhy0SwC.png

ac13044

Honorable
Mar 25, 2016
Service Host(svchost.exe) is a generic service hosting container. Any number of required system services can be running in them, so I would not get rid of them. You can use Process Explorer to determine what services are running in the host container. you can use to uninstall gpu drivers

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

rollback to the previous version once you get the package from nivada

Solution
Admittedly, I don't know much about such things, but I will throw this out there just in case it MIGHT be by odd chance somehow relevant: I noticed that your RAM usage is at 86% (and you only have 4GB). Could this be a contributing cause of the problem?

Andrelouis58

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017

My friend also using the same laptop as me ,but he has no problem with csgo