My next book tablet stays at the first screen saying Nextbook

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you have something on the tablet that is the problem. Virus, malware, bad app, which you will have to remove to get it to run correctly.

If, however, it won't load up even in "Safe Mode" then you may well have to either "Hard Reset" it, which will wipe everything on it, or have it looked at by a tech.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 6
L Android Tablets 4
M Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 2
V Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 3
B Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 3
Similar threads
why does my rca tablet stay on the logo sign
Solved! I literally just bought my grandson the HighQ learning tab and it want stay on long at all, it keeps goin off. I didn’t know
Tablet won't stay on
I factory reset my tablet erased everything now when i turn it on i only get the polaroid logo and it stays on the internetabl
Why does my Samsung tablet will not stay charge for no more one hour.
Won't stay connected to home internet
What causes tablet to stay on Android screen?
i purchase octa core 10 inch android tablet from wish.com. it is media tek Tab modelT1000 . it came from taiwan.iam staying in
Polaroid 7.0" HD tablet will not stay connected to wi-fi
my samsung 2 tablet has no ip address and I cannot connect to the internet - the wifi button won't even stay on to locate a ne
Galaxy Tablet shutting off/staying off!
Any ideas why csr racing 2 wont play on my tablet anymore? Now it just stays at the loading screen.uninstalled reinstall still
My tablet won't charge it stay at one
My tablet will turn on, but stays at the boot screen. Ive tried the factory data reset buttons, but no response. What should i
My Polaroid tablet battery on screen is flashing but stays red
my hipstreet pulse will not open stays at opening screen
my tablet stays charged while plugged up but not after unplugging
RCA Tablet Stardust won't turn on. Stays on white screen with dogs
My RCA tablet will turn on but only stays on the RCA screen with the dogs. Plus the screen goes black every once and a while f
my android tablet pc turns on and stays on the android screen & won't do anything else help please.

ASK THE COMMUNITY