ive looked in hwmonitor and it says that :
systin 118C
cputin 38C
Tmpin5 37C
tmpin 6 117c
tmpin 8 109C
tmpin3 39c

how do i fix these

If it is under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can try the following.

First, pen it up and clean out all dust, debris, etc. Make sure you carefully remove all from everywhere and make sure the vents have good airflow.

Next, look at replacing the thermal paste.

Should none of this work, then check that the fans are actually running/turning on. Depending on the device, are one or more of them not running, or not running correctly? If so then they may need to be replaced.

If you can't resolve it on your own, or don't feel comfortable doing the work yourself, then try a local tech.

May 17, 2019
If it is under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can try the following.

First, pen it up and clean out all dust, debris, etc. Make sure you carefully remove all from everywhere and make sure the vents have good airflow.

Next, look at replacing the thermal paste.

Should none of this work, then check that the fans are actually running/turning on. Depending on the device, are one or more of them not running, or not running correctly? If so then they may need to be replaced.

If you can't resolve it on your own, or don't feel comfortable doing the work yourself, then try a local tech.
thank you dude :D i will do the followings but another thing. idk if that might be the program misstelling cuz it says 119c it doesnt make much sense, do you have any program to check motherboards temps