My phone is turned off and turn on till the logo and turned off after it

Mehyo_

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
I have a samsung core 2 and i was using it and it gave me that the software need an update i turned the 3G and the wifi off and i tried to enter to see it and i click on install after it turned off and didn't turn on.I put in the charge till it was full after it i tried to turned on again it turn on till the logo and turn off again , i tried to remove battery and sim card but it still the same problem!!!!
Can you help me please

Sounds like something didn't install correctly, or something was installed that shouldn't have been.

First thing I would suggest is trying to launch the phone in "Safe Mode". Then, if it loads fine, you know it was something that was updated. I would then remove any updates you just did (while still in "Safe Mode") and then restart the phone. It should start fine after that.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

If this doesn't work, then you will want to do a "Factory Reset". For this you would need to locate the little pinhole on the phone. Use a pen or other small object to depress this pinhole button and allow the phone to reset itself. IMPORTANT NOTE: Do Not use anything sharp in the pinhole as you could damage the device. Also, some items/personal data 'may' be removed during this type of reset.

Mehyo_

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016

Mehyo_

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
I tried to activate the safe mode and it didn't work yet i can't activate it i don't know why. If i do the another step this pinhole i will lost all my data on the phone like contacts ,photos videos and ... Or what ??

Usually the things that are on any SD card are kept. Also contacts are 'usually' spared removal. However, anything else, well there is no guarantees. This is why it is always a good idea to regularly back up any information to a computer or cloud account. Personally I still keep a written address book for contact info, just in case.