My phone keeps typing different letters and numbers than i do when i try to lut in codez at marlboro site

ladytexas55

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
Android smartphone misbehaving. When i try to put codes in at marlboro.com it changes them as i type them in.

If it is only happening at one site, and not all of them, then it probably isn't the phone. I would then contact the site and notify them.

If you still worry it is your device, then you may want to try clearing your browsers cache and then restarting the device and try again.

Should that not resolve it, try a different browser app.

If it is only happening at one site, and not all of them, then it probably isn't the phone. I would then contact the site and notify them.

If you still worry it is your device, then you may want to try clearing your browsers cache and then restarting the device and try again.

Should that not resolve it, try a different browser app.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 0
H Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 4
D Android Smartphones 1
mrmike16 Android Smartphones 2
Aadbuurman Android Smartphones 2
P Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 0
harmionew Android Smartphones 0
C Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 0
vijaylaxmipanol Android Smartphones 6
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Question Phone drying method - Leaving on towel or using sock to blow warm air into?
Question Bluetooth headphones not working on one phone, but both devices are functional
Question Is it harmful to have your phone a few inches away from you when asleep?
Solved! Generally ok to jog with samsung phone in pocket?
Question Is any chance to change Android System Language on US Version Phone
Question Unable to sync outlook.com email account with my phone
Question Phone camera suddenly creates blurry/pixelated pictures
Question Will an SD card set as internal storage start to be used for things like apps once the internal storage is full on an android phone?
Question How do I c onnect my phone to Dynex tv?
Question Hi. I lost the phone display when it rings on my s9. How can I fix this? Thanks.
Question Really stuck on my next phone upgrade. Any ideas?
Question LG Android phone FreezesConstantly
Solved! Recommended budget phone for up to €300 ($360)?
Question what is the cheapest phones available in the US(New) that has Snapdragon 865 or Snapdragon 888 processor ?
Question Adivce buying new Android Phone
Question Why my android phone gets overheated while charging?
How do I get past a seat my ZTE Android phone TracFone where it says type this word to show you're not a robot
I can't get into my phone because the password was typed in wrong to many times. Any idea how to fix it so I can use it?
My phone is locked. I forgot my password. My phone won't allow my to type in my gmail account...
What type of phones run terminal services

ASK THE COMMUNITY