My phone says its turning on but its not

Jos___

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
Last night I took a picture on my phone. As i tried opening gallery it shut off by itself. I did what is usually done, I took out the battery and put it back in after a while and tried turning it on. It vibrates that it is going to turn on and the colors that indicate it is turning on are there as well. But it never turns on. After the logo show on the screen, the screen goes black as the colors keep flashing, meaning its trying to turn on but it doesnt!!! My phone is an lg optimus 70 please help me.

Solution
It could be a few different things. First I would try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it will turn on fully. If it does, then something on the phone is restricting its normal loading. An app or other file. It could even be the camera, having acted up when taking the photo.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
It could be a few different things. First I would try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it will turn on fully. If it does, then something on the phone is restricting its normal loading. An app or other file. It could even be the camera, having acted up when taking the photo.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution