My phone will not stay turned off

You may have something on the phone, intentional or unintentional, that has settings to auto turn on the phone when certain things/times occur. You are going to need to check the phones settings, as well as all the settings for your apps, to see if any of them are set to turn on the phone. If you find none have that in their settings, then you may want to try clearing up the phone and checking it for unwanted software/apps. They can be quite sneaky.

Also, some apps are set to auto start a device (or do other things) without being in the settings. With apps you may have downloading, you might want to read the description (and things you allow them to do/permissions when you install them) from wherever you go them from to make sure the app doesn't automatically turn on the device.

You may have something on the phone, intentional or unintentional, that has settings to auto turn on the phone when certain things/times occur. You are going to need to check the phones settings, as well as all the settings for your apps, to see if any of them are set to turn on the phone. If you find none have that in their settings, then you may want to try clearing up the phone and checking it for unwanted software/apps. They can be quite sneaky.

Also, some apps are set to auto start a device (or do other things) without being in the settings. With apps you may have downloading, you might want to read the description (and things you allow them to do/permissions when you install them) from wherever you go them from to make sure the app doesn't automatically turn on the device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 2
H Android Smartphones 4
sabalomsa Android Smartphones 2
alexbrtn9 Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 3
R Android Smartphones 3