My rca tablet wont log into google

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom31198

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
My rca tablet is logged into wifi but none of my Google accounts keep saying to try again or not show a page at all. How do fix this.

Solution
Can it access any other web sites? If no, then there is something up with your connection and possibly the browser app.

You can try restarting the tablet, this may resolve it.

If not, then go into "Settings" and then "Apps". Go to the "All" tab and then locate your browser. Tap it and then tap "Clear Cache". NOTE: This will remove sites, etc., from your browser, to be sure you have saved anything you want from it. Once it is done, restart the tablet.

Should that not resolve it, repeat the above but instead of "Clear Cache" tap "Clear Data". Then restart the tablet.
Can it access any other web sites? If no, then there is something up with your connection and possibly the browser app.

You can try restarting the tablet, this may resolve it.

If not, then go into "Settings" and then "Apps". Go to the "All" tab and then locate your browser. Tap it and then tap "Clear Cache". NOTE: This will remove sites, etc., from your browser, to be sure you have saved anything you want from it. Once it is done, restart the tablet.

Should that not resolve it, repeat the above but instead of "Clear Cache" tap "Clear Data". Then restart the tablet.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.