My s5 problem is after 5 r 10 munts charging stop and opshin is u r charger r cable not sported but I was try to many changes

Haneef_1

Commendable
Oct 6, 2016
My s5 problem is every 5 r 10 manuts charging stop and error is u r charger r cable not spouted I was try many new charges and cables but results is same.plsee help me

Solution
It may not actually be the cord itself but the jack (on the phone) it is plugging into. Is it loose? Have you checked if for damage, dust, etc.?

If it has anything stuck in it, be careful not to damage anything in the jack when you clean it out.

If it is loose, then you are going to need to get it repaired. If it is under warranty still, I would suggest contacting the manufacturer. If it isn't under warranty, then you are free to have whoever you want repair it.
It may not actually be the cord itself but the jack (on the phone) it is plugging into. Is it loose? Have you checked if for damage, dust, etc.?

If it has anything stuck in it, be careful not to damage anything in the jack when you clean it out.

If it is loose, then you are going to need to get it repaired. If it is under warranty still, I would suggest contacting the manufacturer. If it isn't under warranty, then you are free to have whoever you want repair it.

Solution