My Samsung says unauthorized action was detected

Solution
What were you trying to do exactly when this occurred?

Try turning off the phone and then start it up again in "Safe Mode" and see if the message shows up. Granted you can't do many things in that mode, it is restricted for the safety of the device. If it doesn't happen, then I would look at scanning the phone for viruses, malware, bad apps, etc. If it happens even in "Safe Mode" then you may well have to do a "Hard Reset" of the device.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or...
What were you trying to do exactly when this occurred?

Try turning off the phone and then start it up again in "Safe Mode" and see if the message shows up. Granted you can't do many things in that mode, it is restricted for the safety of the device. If it doesn't happen, then I would look at scanning the phone for viruses, malware, bad apps, etc. If it happens even in "Safe Mode" then you may well have to do a "Hard Reset" of the device.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution