Solved! My Samsung Smart 3D TV Model Code: UN55ES7100 won’t connect wireless to the internet. I have updated the software and it sti

Mar 12, 2018
No wireless connection to my tv. I have contact Samsung and didn’t get the assistance that I needed to connect my tv

Solution
Mar 12, 2018

My computer isn’t picking up internet signal at all. I know my box is working because I have other tv’s connected to it. When I click the the menu button; I go over to network settings tab then click on it to search for wireless network using an internal lan adapter; It searches for a wireless network for a minute but nothing comes up. The same screen before comes back up stating to click on start to search for wireless network. I’m wondering why nothing is coming up. It’s not informing that no internet device can’t be found or connected. I also connected it directly to my box and it still wasn’t coming on. Is there anything else I can do to reset my connection settings?

There should be a reset to defaults option in the TV menu to reset settings. So it sees no wireless networks at all? What did Samsung say when you called them? Did they say it may be a hardware issue? If you can't even get it to work on an ethernet cable that seems like something is not right on the TV. Did you try rebooting your router?

Solution
Mar 12, 2018
Yes I did reboot my router and my internet isn’t showing at all still. I called Samsung and they told me to update it again and I did so. The tv still isn’t picking up wireless connections. I will try to unplug everything for a few hours then try again. Thanks

Apr 30, 2018
tried everything ethernet cable - wifi - and wifi router - tomorrow it will be a usb dongle and a bluetooth usb - but really who the hell invents such garbage + why is this so hard coupling a display to a computer I'm dealing with Tizen what a pain in the you know what