my samsung TV doesnt have bluetooth. but has 3.5mm headphone out. How do i connect a bluetooth speaker to it if there is no me

May 21, 2018
my samsung TV doesnt have bluetooth. but has 3.5mm headphone out. How do i connect a bluetooth headphone to it if there is no menu display?

Also how do i connect a Bose SoundLink Mini II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker to it through bluetooth?

Solution
There are a couple devices out there that will work. If you live anywhere near a best buy (best buy employee here, lol), aluratek makes an adapter that should work. You'll want to make sure you have a bluetooth Transmitter, because a receiver won't get you very far (you want to transmit the sound from the TV over to the speaker). All of these adapters work a little differently, but should be able to connect to other devices fine, just do a quick youtube video search on an adapter's setup before you buy one.

jtnoble321

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015
There are a couple devices out there that will work. If you live anywhere near a best buy (best buy employee here, lol), aluratek makes an adapter that should work. You'll want to make sure you have a bluetooth Transmitter, because a receiver won't get you very far (you want to transmit the sound from the TV over to the speaker). All of these adapters work a little differently, but should be able to connect to other devices fine, just do a quick youtube video search on an adapter's setup before you buy one.

Solution