My sdcard shows unsupported. this was after I restored factory settings but the sdcard was set up as internal memory. What to

OUCH. There is nothing you can do here about this. Once the card was set as "Internal" storage it was attached to that device at that time. This would have made the card unreadable by any other device. It also would have placed data on the phone that would have make it recognize the card. Alas when you reset the device, you wiped that data. There is no way to get that back.

OUCH. There is nothing you can do here about this. Once the card was set as "Internal" storage it was attached to that device at that time. This would have made the card unreadable by any other device. It also would have placed data on the phone that would have make it recognize the card. Alas when you reset the device, you wiped that data. There is no way to get that back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
elect1c Android Smartphones 3
AKLT Android Smartphones 4
K Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
N Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
fernandaraihan Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 4
P Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
X Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question How to make SD card as internal storage on samsung A30?
Question Samsung Galaxy A51 - Can we set the SD card as the primary storage?
Question Internal data migration to sd card fix
I enable the download location in chrome flags but sdcard not showing help me
Solved! My phonememory is 16gp phone memory move to sdcard to doesnotmove anfortounly file has stop sir do you ask me
Solved! Accidently i mounted my sdcard and now remounting but not getting my files back on my sdcard how do they get restore
Solved! An app doesn't move to sdcard even if the move button is available
Solved! How to set my SDcard as main storage on Samsung galaxy prime+ 6.0.1
How to Fix my Adoptable Storage (Samsung Galaxy J5 2015)
How to install apps in sdcard not internal storage
How to turn external sdcard to internal storage for android 8.1 oppo A3S
can't install apps even with sdcard as internal . Comes back with the response ,"not enough space" aven though there is no med
8GB micro SDcard unsupported it was removed out of a other device how to fix it
How to set sdcard as internal storage in Sony Xperia m4 aqua
How to set sdcard as default storage in vivo v7
Move apps to sdcard
Blade X phone and SDcard wars
Bent metal in sdcard holder
I have my SDcard insert but when I want to pass an application to the SDcard,it doesn't show that is there but in the storage
How do I activate my new sdcard in my android smart phone. I put the new card in but shows no more space. Do I have to do mor

ASK THE COMMUNITY