My sim is lost so how can find sim card where is a location

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaiprakash_81

Honorable
Feb 10, 2013
my sim card is lost ,one man find it, and call me and disturb my family, so i block my sim but want to that from where thats person call me ...

Solution
Your English is very poor, but I think I got this out of that:

Someone stole your sim card, but not your phone, and then called you and harassed your family, so now you want to know where to find the SIM? Seems kinda weird someone would steal JUST the sim card and not the phone, but OK then.

Sim cards cost $10, that's roughly 5 euros. You can not track a sim cards location, but you can disable it. Think of it like a credit card. Every transaction you make (which would be phone calls, text messages, etc etc) are charged to the sim card. If someone were to steal it, they would be free to make those transactions unless you called the company and cancelled the card.

For $10 it's not much of a loss. Just call the carrier and disable it...

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Your English is very poor, but I think I got this out of that:

Someone stole your sim card, but not your phone, and then called you and harassed your family, so now you want to know where to find the SIM? Seems kinda weird someone would steal JUST the sim card and not the phone, but OK then.

Sim cards cost $10, that's roughly 5 euros. You can not track a sim cards location, but you can disable it. Think of it like a credit card. Every transaction you make (which would be phone calls, text messages, etc etc) are charged to the sim card. If someone were to steal it, they would be free to make those transactions unless you called the company and cancelled the card.

For $10 it's not much of a loss. Just call the carrier and disable it, then order a new one.

Solution

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Remember that any usage made on it while they have it in their possession is YOUR responsibility to pay for. In the event of theft or loss of your phone (or in this case apparently just the sim card), the first thing you should always do is call the phone company. Just hope they haven't been prank calling China.

Status
Not open for further replies.