My sim is not working in my Samsung Galaxy star gt-s5282, but other sims are working and my sim is working in other mobiles a

gaber123

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016
My sim is not working in my Samsung Galaxy star gt-s5282, but other sims are working and my sim is working in other mobiles

Solution
If it was already in a different phone, and you have had it for a while since, it may just be outdated and need replacing. Unfortunately they do go after a while. There could be a change that was made to your phone (via update) or even to your provider that causes the problem.

If it still isn't working, you could try calling your carrier and see if they made any changes to their system. They "may" be able to help you get the sim to work with their new changes (if it is still good). If not, then you can get a new one from them. Then you would have to place the old one in another phone and get what ever you need off of it that way.
The sim you are using, was it 'for' that phone or was it something you took from a different phone?

If the latter is the case, it is possible the sim is not formatted to work correctly with your phone. In that case you would need to talk to your provider to see if either than sim can be formatted to work with your phone, or see how to get a compatible sim from them.

gaber123

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016

i really took it from a different phone. but, it worket in this phone "which i asked about s5282" for 2 years. this proplem occured recently.

If it was already in a different phone, and you have had it for a while since, it may just be outdated and need replacing. Unfortunately they do go after a while. There could be a change that was made to your phone (via update) or even to your provider that causes the problem.

If it still isn't working, you could try calling your carrier and see if they made any changes to their system. They "may" be able to help you get the sim to work with their new changes (if it is still good). If not, then you can get a new one from them. Then you would have to place the old one in another phone and get what ever you need off of it that way.

Solution