My Smartphone bugs to be resolve

Hassan_33_32

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
My Samsung galaxy grand 2 phone is while connecting the battery always on and off, and not stable. Please advise urgently how

Solution
I am not sure I understand what you are asking. Are you saying that the phone turns off and on when the battery is in? Or when it is being put in? When putting it in (or taking it out) it should not be on.

If the phone is turning on and off while the battery is in, it could be a few things. Have you checked to make sure the batteries connections are clear of anything (lint, dirt, etc.), that nothing in there is bent and that the battery is in snugly? If it isn't, or anything in there is damaged/bent, then that could cause the device to restart over and over.

Now if it turns on fine, and the battery isn't loose and nothing is bent in there, but continues to restart, then you may have an app or software bug. I would suggest then that...
I am not sure I understand what you are asking. Are you saying that the phone turns off and on when the battery is in? Or when it is being put in? When putting it in (or taking it out) it should not be on.

If the phone is turning on and off while the battery is in, it could be a few things. Have you checked to make sure the batteries connections are clear of anything (lint, dirt, etc.), that nothing in there is bent and that the battery is in snugly? If it isn't, or anything in there is damaged/bent, then that could cause the device to restart over and over.

Now if it turns on fine, and the battery isn't loose and nothing is bent in there, but continues to restart, then you may have an app or software bug. I would suggest then that you try loading the device in "Safe Mode" to see if the phone turns on and stays on. If it does, then there is something you recently installed or updated on the phone that is causing the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS