My Sony waio laptop net is not working but Wi-Fi is connected browsers webpages not loading

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
1) Use the network troubleshooter in Windows (right-click network icon), it might offer some clues about what you need to do.

2) Make sure that your wireless router is connected to the internet by checking it's status lights.

3) Try using ethernet port on your laptop instead of WiFi to see if that works okay.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Connection to laptop monitor got cut off, everything should be working. But hmdl shows black screen.
Solved! Laptop Problem: When I connect my microphone to my laptop it acts like it is my default speakers, the microphone doesnt work!?
Laptop wont turn on if its not connected to AC (Battery works fine)
laptop not working with presence battery if too connected to power supply . (toshiba)
Laptop adapter sometimes detect wifi connection but most of the times cannot. However other gadgets works fine
How to connect mobile with laptop windows 7 via hotspot and what should we do if it's not working
Laptop won’t connect to internet, says it’s unplugged. Phone works fine. Please help
GTX 1060 (Laptop) works only on battery power and crashes when AC power is connected
i have t460 laptop which is working by adapter after connecting battery machine goes to power off... swapped the battery, memo
My laptop cant connect to a working internet. It detects the connection but when I try to connect it does not work
My charger for my laptop does not work how do I connect the wires to repair
I worked on my laptop and then it suddenly got off without any warning.now it do not power on.when i connect into charger only
it used to work before when i connected my dell inspiron laptop to samsung smart tv with hdmi. no sound thru tv but sound on l
Everything else in the house works but my Laptop won't connect to the internet, I don't know what to do....
laptop screen flickers, but works well with hdmi cable connected to T.V
Wifi works nicely. Laptop browser says I'm connected/no response. It says connected btw.
Help! When I connect my LG TV via my Dell laptop, the some doesn't work. Can someone help
my internet speed is good,,intrnet is working when i connect my laptop with data cable but whenever i switch to wireless conne
My dell laptop is not charging, my charger is working but when i connect with laptop its indicator light is off
My laptops wifi works for a few minutes after restarting and then suddenly doesn't connect and then the networks disappear?

ASK THE COMMUNITY