my t.v picture is flipped upside down. how do i fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
You have a few options.

Tear down the house, build it upside down with velcro on the ceiling. Get velcro shoes. You'll feel lightheaded for a bit with walking on the ceiling (your floor), but the TV will look great!

You can move to the opposite side of the globe, where of course the people are upside down from where you are, once again, the TV will look normal there.

When watching TV, do headstands. It's not as permanent as the other two fixes, but will take less work from you.

If you actually have a computer attached to the TV, there are already posts about how to fix it that way.

JakeM7926

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013
if connected to a computer, cntrl alt + up would flip it back to normal(for some computers).. if that shortcut doesnt work you can go into control panel and flip the orientation..

You have a few options.

Tear down the house, build it upside down with velcro on the ceiling. Get velcro shoes. You'll feel lightheaded for a bit with walking on the ceiling (your floor), but the TV will look great!

You can move to the opposite side of the globe, where of course the people are upside down from where you are, once again, the TV will look normal there.

When watching TV, do headstands. It's not as permanent as the other two fixes, but will take less work from you.

If you actually have a computer attached to the TV, there are already posts about how to fix it that way.

Solution

Mike_41

Estimable
Oct 5, 2015

It's not the computer, it's the TV. If I invert my display on the computer it will be right side up on the TV.

RobarMesaAdentro

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016

This is most likely a setting that can only be altered using the TVs service menu. On LG flat screens such an option is named "Mirror" (within a sub menu of the service menu) which can be toggled on or off.
The link below may help you access this menu with the TV's remote otherwise a local retailer may be able to help you out as they would have knowledge of how to access service menus for display purposes .. otherwise an accommodating service agent may also be of help.
http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/emerson-sylvania-magnavox-tvs-service.html

Status
Not open for further replies.