M Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P7500) won't turn on or charge
Question irulu x7 won't turn on
Question Need Help, Android tablet stuck in loading screen
Question Amazon fire kindle 8 tablet won’t turn on
Question My tablet won't turn on ,
My tablet f107 power key won't turn on to home screen until i insert it to power bank before it comes up to home screen and my
I have a rca 10 Viking pro 2 in1 tablet. I replaced with a brand new battery. It still won't turn on. Nothing but blue charge
Tablet won't turn on red circle with electric sign
Android tablet not turning on
Solved! My tablet is stuck . It is nor on or off. It is lit up a little but it has a black screen & won't turn on or off
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 Turns its self on and off and doesn't respond to reset and has no way to remove the battery
Solved! Wont charge or turn on, galaxy tab a 8.0
I hit my tablet on my forhead and the screen went black and the buttons wont turn it on.
Solved! My supersonic sc-999bt is stuck on boot screen and it won't turn off
My Samsung tablet CE0168 gets hot where I plug it in to charge and now it won’t turn on
Does anyone have a reason why my tablet is behaving this way? It won't turn on at all just after plugging in the charger.
Tablet not turning on (blinks when plugged in)
My tablet was on this morning it had 24 percent on the battery I plugged it in and it turned off now I can't turn it back on I
My tablet turns on but everyime I plugged it in it shuts off and now it's dead and won't turn on even when plugged in
My tablet batery is empty, but when I plug it into the charger, in just flashes the start up screen, without turning on

ASK THE COMMUNITY