My tablet won't turn on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanin

Estimable
Mar 24, 2014
So, I have a nextbook. I've only had it for about 2 months. I was using it and it had 43% battery life. I had to put it down for a second so I could go do something. I was gone for about 45 seconds, I picked up the tablet, pushed the button to unlock it and it wouldn't unlock. I tried holding the button to turn it on (Maybe it turned itself off?) but it wouldn't come on. I tried charging it, and when it's charging there's usually a solid red light that comes on, and it turns orange when it's fully charged. Well, the red light came on, but it was flashing. It's not supposed to flash. So, I let it fully charge but it's still not turning on. What should I do?

clide005

Estimable
Feb 13, 2014
I would yank the battery and try and start it with just the power supply plugged in. Then replace the battery and see what that does for you. I would say if it starts without the battery, and won't start with the battery. Your battery is probably hosed. However, a lot of times with laptops and android phone just taking the battery out and putting back in can fix it.

Aljubehr Sahiol

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015
I have a nextbook tablet. I was playing a game named my talking tom. I had to put down for minute so that I could eat my breakfast. When I am finish eating my breakfast, I checked my tablet. When I checked my tablet my tablet is on but the light is off so i charged my tablet. When my tablet is full charged, Its the same thing happen I pushed the button its on because I hear a sound but the light is off. PLEASE HELP ME

SammmEmm

Estimable
Apr 12, 2015
I haven't opened up my wifes nextbook yet but just from the instructable video the batteries can be replaced they apear to be glued in like the tablets no problem replacing them just take your time with a sharp thin knife.

Sarahwoodard

Estimable
Jun 11, 2015

Sarahwoodard

Estimable
Jun 11, 2015
If it WONT turn on then check the plug in with out the plug and you will probably see that a part of the plug in side is actually bent over from people pluging in your phone,and tablets in wrong so if you want and your not a pro at this then I highly recommend to see pro at fixing it

wallflower7

Estimable
Jun 19, 2015

Cephra

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016

Sonic29

Commendable
Feb 15, 2016
Have had success pressing and holding the power button for 30 secs to a minute and letting go. The screen will flash and go off. Then press power like normal powering on. Should start like normal at that point.

IshaD22

Commendable
Feb 23, 2016
Could I take my battery out of my next book tablet?? My tablet looks pretty thin ion think I could take it apart!!! Some one Please tell me what to do..it will not turn back on for some reason!!! Any body '''

Toy_1_

Commendable
Jun 16, 2016

THANK YOU SOO MUCH IT WORKED

Status
Not open for further replies.