my Toshiba satellites laptop can't start with out the battery now my battery is dead it can't start how to fix it

adamdasme

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
my .Toshiba satellites L505D s5983 it can not start with out the battery .battery die so I bored a new one it can't charge since the battery is a new one .when my battery was a live out it used to take the battery and the AC dapter and the battery to bring t he laptop on very strange how to fix it

Solution
If you got an aftermarket battery, and not an OEM one, you may well have a defective battery, or one that isn't the exact specs you need. I would check to make sure.

Also, it could be that the problem is the charger and not the battery. Did you try the charger on another device, or try another devices charger on yours?
If you got an aftermarket battery, and not an OEM one, you may well have a defective battery, or one that isn't the exact specs you need. I would check to make sure.

Also, it could be that the problem is the charger and not the battery. Did you try the charger on another device, or try another devices charger on yours?

Solution