My touchscreen chipped, what should i do?

aihas

Estimable
Dec 22, 2014
Hi need help here,

I m using Asus T200 and recently the screen chipped. I cant use the touchscreen anymore.so if i want to use it i have to connect it to the keyboard.(fyi, it is the 2 in 1 version where u can take off the screen as tab)

I still can use the laptop (using touchpad only) but the screen started to get weird. I dont know how long it will stand and i m scared if the screen is no longer functioning, what should i do?

Can the keyboard D and the tab C act as an external HD?

Should i change the screen and if i do how much would it cost?

Anybody knows how to get to the funtions that we usually use touchscreen for example by swiping from the left or right we can select a lot of icons. But i cant do that by touchpad. Help..

Thanks. And if it happens to u would u rather buy a new lappy?

Solution
Sometimes the screen can be repaired - take it into a local repair facility and see what they can do. If it is under warranty - it may be covered. If it costs almost as much as a new one - you might want to just buy a new one....

ronintexas

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012
Sometimes the screen can be repaired - take it into a local repair facility and see what they can do. If it is under warranty - it may be covered. If it costs almost as much as a new one - you might want to just buy a new one....

Solution