My windows 10 laptop gets stuck at loading screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santimaggi

Estimable
Oct 16, 2015
My laptop (Acer Aspire V15 Nitro) gets stuck at windows login screen (I have windows 10). It is like its logging in but it keeps loading. I dont know what to do, I know i can click F2 for BIOS or smth like that but i dont know what to do there. Please help if you can. Thank you

BadAsAl

Distinguished
If you hold the power button down for 10 seconds it will shut the laptop down. Then power it on again and if it gets stuck, do the power button again. After 3 attempts to boot you should get a troubleshoot screen. Under Advanced Options is an Automatic Repair button. Try that and see if it fixes it.

Jackey Force

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
Dude I see your laptop is encountering s problem during boot, it is maybe a hardware or software problem firstly tell me is this problem happened right after installing windows 10 or after some driver update or anything you tried to install specially most 'anti-virus' are not fully compatible with windows 10 the companies are trying to catch up with it. I will recommend you that if you haven't installed any softwares and you get this problem right after installing the windows just re-install it or you can shut your laptop down about 3 times after that troubleshooting will be started at the boot time if it didn't help than tell us your specifications and also tell did u performed any windows update?

Status
Not open for further replies.