MySpace Might be for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrigido

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
I hope that whoever decides to buy MySpace is aware that it is going to be a huge financial loss. Good luck to them

tical2399

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009
I can see why it's going/went down, I don't use any of the social sites much but I do have myspace and facebook accounts from a few years ago and Myspace is terrible.

I been logging in a lot lately to clean the spam that comes in the form of fake friend invites (big issue) and it always seems that the connection times out a lot, so that's two issues right there.

Plus it seems myspace is not even relevant except for on tv where characters drop its name as something people are still using when in reality they are not. Myspace has gone the way of single core cpu's, celebs having decent fashion sense and good hip-hop.

Meet a chick on campus she'll pass her number and ask you to follow her on twitter, need to set up a study group they say send me a note on FB.

I aint heard nobody mention myspace for a couple years now except for on tv which is always a few years behind.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I still check out MySpace occasionally for listening to local bands to see if I want to see them play. Other than that, nobody has used MySpace for a personal social site in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.