Myspace Sells Its Soul to Facebook

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolsir

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
The reason why myspace failed was because it started copying facebook and when i say copying i mean literally everything. Myspace could have easily made a nasty comeback if it had stayed the same because people would started to get bored with facebook in the future then those same people would have returned to myspace. Thats why they say make your own style don't copy others

Yours Truly, LOO

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
I was fine using MySpace without FaceBook, given of course going to FaceBook and making a FaceBook account would probably be better off to useFaceBook features. Having Facebook on MySpace to use Facebook has gotta be one of the greatest of ideas to use Facebook. I would of just of thought to go to Facebook and used Facebook for all its cool features. And to think Myspace didnt have enough, and still havent gotten around to see what its missing for a need of Facebook, but getting anyway!!

Why Myspace might not be a place to go and Facebook is, who knows, Why go to Myspace if you are using FaceBook? But Hey, of it all there at least still some choice in the matter of using both services or just one or the other. In terms of customizing given maybe issues of myspace i dont see how Facebook is going to be any better too as well expect defaults it might have in place with it. Other social sites are getting put off as well given probably some problems with customization.

But Hey!! Two services for one and can link more all from one page!!! Is some conveince of use if do.

Status
Not open for further replies.