NASA Finds Cocaine in Space Shuttle Hanger

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timbo

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
Regarding the title, it's spelled 'hangar'. Almost think folks writing this stuff do it on purpose; especially considering it's spelled correctly in the body of text but not in the title? If you need a copy editor or spell check lemme know. =p

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
'In zero-G, rips open bag and grabs straw', "Now this, my friends, is gonna be fun!"

I would try coke for the first time in zero-G just to say I did. =D
Got to make sure you play classical music while doing it though.

sciggy

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
Yeah someone really has a terrible sense of humor. I can't believe that every joke made received negative ratings.

ira176

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2006
Does the DEA know that NASA is receiving drug shipments from the Martians? I hope they look into this...

CaptainObvious

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2009
Must be an industrial strength hanger to be able to support a space shuttle in the closet.
I'd be more worried if they found the coke in a "hangar".
THAT would be newsworthy.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Dude...that's...one small step for man...and like...whoah...a giant leap for mindkind...uhh yeah...THAT was sooo cool did you see that piece of cheese we landed on? And we're WALKIN' on it, dude.

tethoma

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2009
I found I did like 15 of these things already, and have been since windows 2000. The Auto logon feature is a security hazard, i don't recommend that if you do any file sharing or have your firewall open to RDP.

Good tips though for the average user.

malphas

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009
[citation][nom]sciggy[/nom]Yeah someone really has a terrible sense of humor. I can't believe that every joke made received negative ratings.[/citation]
It's probably because the "jokes" are fucking terrible and, in many cases, only barely coherent.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
now this is millions of dollars at work, not to mention it all comes from our taxes. NASA needs to be cut off and disbanded. We don't need to know if ET is out there, the only thing we need is to laungh satelites in space and that can be done a lot chaper.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]castle songbird[/nom]"....I do cocaine; CU CU YAAAAH!"[/citation]
+1... I bet no one else gets it. I'd give you +10 if I could.

Maybe aliens love their blow?

Status
Not open for further replies.