Need a laptop built for gaming between 8 and 12 hundred dollars.

Aug 9, 2014
Looking for a laptop that is made for gaming. I know people say desktops are much better for that, and they're right, but it has to be a laptop because I move around a lot. I'm not interested in building my own, because I'm not the most tech savvy person. Although, my techie friend has informed me about the different specs a gaming laptop uses. So here is what I'd like: Required specs: Nvidia 750M graphics card or better (it can be any brand it just has to be that quality at least), 8gb of RAM, i5 processor, 750gb hard drive, windows 7, 8, or 8.1 Strongly preferred: Nvidia 780 Graphics card or better (again, any brand, just at least that speed), i7 processor, 12 gigs of ram, 1tb hard drive, and a large keyboard with good spacing and big keys. Other preferences: Durable. 17 inch screen or bigger (the bigger, the better), backlit, heavy (over 6 pounds preferably), at least 3 usb ports, 1080p+. I know this will be big and heavy, and thats what I want. Dont care how thin it is, I just want it to perform with as many of those specs as possible while still being around 1200 bucks. Thanks to everyone.