Need a Price Quota

lionelj_w

Commendable
May 4, 2016
Hey guys so I'm trying to sell my Asus ROG G751-JT-DH72-CA (gently used for 6 months) gaming laptop, and I would love to have a price quota for it. I bought it for roughly +/- $50 of $2000. I have the original receipt but, lost the box (probably thrown out by my parents). I'm in Canada (Toronto to be exact), so i would love to have this price quota in CAD. Thanks a lot guys!

Solution
I would settle somewhere in the 1100-1400 range in Canadian dollars. You may get the right buyer, but factory refurbs of this and similar models going in the 1400-1700 range makes it a challenge to do better than that. Gently used won't mean much to a buyer - you'll have a better time selling a car as lightly used because there's at least an odometer to help verify that.

DSzymborski

Distinguished
I would settle somewhere in the 1100-1400 range in Canadian dollars. You may get the right buyer, but factory refurbs of this and similar models going in the 1400-1700 range makes it a challenge to do better than that. Gently used won't mean much to a buyer - you'll have a better time selling a car as lightly used because there's at least an odometer to help verify that.

Solution