Need advice (Choose between two laptops or another you'll consider better)

jessimc25

Estimable
Feb 3, 2016
Hi.

I would like buy a laptop because I will be abroad for a time and I need a laptop to work and have fun.

There are two laptop that I think are good but I don't know what are the best and if exists another better.

1: ASUS X555LJ-XX443T - I3-5005U 2GHZ - 4 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz - 500GB - GEFORCE 920M 2GB - 15.6"/39.6CM HD LED - DVD R/RW - HDMI - BT - W10
2: ACER ASPIRE E5-511G AMD FX7500 2.1GHZ/4 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz/500GB/R7 M265/15,6"/W8.1

1. What is your budget?
435€. 435 € =482.43675 US$

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
I don't care but I think 15.6inch is ok.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
1366 x 768 Pixels. I think I can't aspire more.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I need a portable.

5. How much battery life do you need?
At least, 2 hours (but this I don't care so much).

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I would like play games with my laptop and but I know with my budget I can't play with high graphics...At least LOL with medium quality.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
I'm a computer programer. Usually I work with Eclipse and sometime I work with Photoshop, Illustrator and Sony Vegas (but the last one is very rare).

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
500GB minimum.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
They are spanish web sites: www.pcbox.com, wwww.electroprecio.com, www.pccomponentes.com, www.amazon.es

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
At least two years or more.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD ROM/Writer but it doesn't necessary

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
This will be my first laptop and for this reason I don't have preferences.

13. What country do you live in?
Spain

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
It's very important the laptop contains ñ letter.

Thanks a lot !