Need advice

buzznut

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2007

I'd say thats a nice find and would suit your needs well. Looks like a very nice screen for the price, don't know much about battery life or your mobility needs, but I'd go for it.

wintermint

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
The 540M will be able to handle Aion and similar games. The laptop only has 1366x768 resolution which isn't challenging. The laptop also gives you complimentary blu-ray which does not complement the crappy resolution BUT it works haha. Just go for it :) you can hook up the laptop to a hdtv if you feel like watching blu-ray. It's a decent buy.

I don't know how pound works :( it may translate to lots of USD.. see if you can find a cheaper alternative before you pull the trigger

buddhaa

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2011
600 British pounds = 927.36 U.S. dollars - thats my budget.

Well, i got to wait for my wages in. The deal will end soon, in 1 day. My wages after 3 days. so i will be late. Anyway hope there be some more good deals in other shops. Gonna buy something similar if i will not find that model. I looked at GT 540m it is quite good, can handle most of the games.

buzznut

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2007
BTW, I think the laptop (now that I know how much!) is overpriced. We pay about $800 for something similar with the GT 540m.

buddhaa

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2011
I already found that website with the graphic cards buzznut, but thanks anyway. Well, i know that in some of the USA websites i can find a cheaper laptops, but the delivery... Most of them, they dont ship it to the uk or other eu countries :)

Well anyway, would be helpfull if anyone would give me some models which is worth a look. Im still looking for something better at this price range.