Need cheap windows 10 tablet

Burnwater

Estimable
Sep 15, 2014
Ok guys, so here's the issue im running into. I have a $3000 gaming desktop that I built. Problem is, is that at my current location I don't have any space to set it up. So, I need relatively cheap ideas for mobile gaming. I'd like a cheapish full windows 10 tablet that will run older games. Like baulders gate 1 and 2, icewind Dale 1 and 2. Maybe even Diablo 2 and 3. Just something that I can carry with me. Any ideas? The windows surface are way to expensive and the RT doesn't have an Intel processor so steam isn't going to work on it.

Solution
Something like an ASUS Transformerbook (T100) comes to mind.....

Really depends what you quantify as "cheap" though.

In a tablet, you're looking at something in the range of a Quad-Core BayTrail Atom.... somewhere in the 1.5GHz range and (at best) 4GB RAM.
Not exactly a gaming powerhouse by any means.....but should be relatively capable on older titles, provided your expectations are reasonable.
Something like an ASUS Transformerbook (T100) comes to mind.....

Really depends what you quantify as "cheap" though.

In a tablet, you're looking at something in the range of a Quad-Core BayTrail Atom.... somewhere in the 1.5GHz range and (at best) 4GB RAM.
Not exactly a gaming powerhouse by any means.....but should be relatively capable on older titles, provided your expectations are reasonable.

Solution