Need help ASAP

Solution
Not familiar with Mega so unable to comment on the site's reputation/history. Someone else may be able to do so.

In Windows 10 use the Reliability History to look for errors that may be directly specific to the application in question or some other errors that occur when the application is simply open in the background.

Event Viewer can be used in much the same way.
You must provide more information.

E.g., Operating System (OS), computer system specs, any error codes or warnings.

Please explain what is being done (or not done) when the error message appears.

Where/when, for example, in the boot up process does the failure occur?

Need much more information.

Mar 15, 2018
My OS is windows 10 64 bit
I’m running 8 gb of ram
A I-5 7600k
And a gtx 1060 oc 3gb

I got this game thing were I have to go onto the file and click on it but ever time I click on it it says configuration system failed to initialize

The it says like 10 seconds later “Unhandled exception has occurred in your application”

And at the bottom of the error message it says “object reference not set to an instance of an object”

"game thing" ????

What game - where did you get the game?

You may be the victim of some counterfeit software and/or fraud.

If you legally purchased "whatever" that is one thing. Pirated software or fake products is another.

We may be able to help with legal "whatever". Cannot help with "pirated".

Not familiar with Mega so unable to comment on the site's reputation/history. Someone else may be able to do so.

In Windows 10 use the Reliability History to look for errors that may be directly specific to the application in question or some other errors that occur when the application is simply open in the background.

Event Viewer can be used in much the same way.

Solution