Need help building a computer sound system with LOTS of bass

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ryanc522

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
What the title says. My price range is up to $400, and I really love to feel the thump of my music, so any help would be greatly appreciated

Solution
the thing about sound cards is they all are, seriously there has only been 1 come out in the past 2 years i believe. it is the asus rog phoebus but it is a gaming sound card with gaming software. so dont worry about it being dated, their all old not much has changed in sound cards. im gonna hop off here. hope i gave ya some good input

ryanc522

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013

haha i might now and i noticed that the essence is a little dated, so do you know of any products released recently that can match or even outmatch the essence?

Bad_Kitty13

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
the thing about sound cards is they all are, seriously there has only been 1 come out in the past 2 years i believe. it is the asus rog phoebus but it is a gaming sound card with gaming software. so dont worry about it being dated, their all old not much has changed in sound cards. im gonna hop off here. hope i gave ya some good input

Solution