Need help identifying a connector type.

May 3, 2023
Ok soooo...I ordered some under cabinet LED lighting from TEMU, and they were supposed to be USB plug-ins for power.
Instead of USB, the cable ends look like 2-pin connectors for a motherboard (for instance when connecting an internal speaker).

I have no idea what adapter I need to use to plug these damn things into an electrical socket.
Hopefully my description is clear enough -- Thanks for any help people!

May 3, 2023
ok, no. Yours has a USB plug....let's try this one:
https://www.amazon.com/AIBOO-Linkable-Hardwired-Aluminum-Dimmable/dp/B01MZIU83E/ref=sr_1_26
When I click this one, it works (also a cut and paste). So in the 2nd and 3rd descriptor images, there are some square plugs in upper right corner. Those are them. But this is leading me to thing they were meant to be daisy-chained and dimmable which I didn't really want to bother with for $3 lights hahah. Any ideas?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Now we have something to work with! Looks like the bare wires are intended to attached to a standard electrical outlet (to use a plug like any other appliance) or to hard-wire into your wiring.

Where do you intend to use this light set?

The square plugs are extension wires, meant to extend the light spacing. Looks like you can connect in a daisy chain or directly to the splitter for a variety of configs.

Reactions: jfpOne23
May 3, 2023
Dude you are awesome! Thanks so much for the persistent sleuthing.

I was planning on using them for an under-cabinet (kitchen) lighting situation. Do you have a suggestion as to what I might use to daisy chain them with?