Solved! Need HELP!!! Laptop acting weird after battery damage

Aug 10, 2020
Battery of my laptop(Dell Inspiron 3542) is damaged (thats the error that I got everytime I bootup) and so I searched online and found that I can use my laptop normally if I continuously plugged it in to the charger just like a PC. It worked perfectly but then after some time one day I tried to boot up my laptop and it didn't bootup. I tried to every method that is given online (like removing battery and draining power) but nothing happen then suddenly after 15 -20 minuted I press the power button and it booted up normally.
Now at first this happened 1 or 2 times but now for some time it started to happen after every 2 3 days. Same thing happened every time it didn't bootup I tried to do all those things but didn't work out then suddenly after few minutes it booted up normally.
I just wanted to know is this because of damages battery or some internal issue in my laptop. Should I purchase new battery to stop this.
Please help its urgent!!!!

Solution
I purchased new battery but it still keeps doing that.
One thing that man told me from where I bought the battery is its because of my laptop's body. Actually body of my laptop is a little bit damaged and particularly loose at the side of power button and because of that this keeps happening, so I need to change the body of my laptop.
Is this could be a case? I am not sure whether he was telling truth or just trying to sell something. Please help.

Physical damage can cause issues, you'd have to check the power button connection.
Aug 10, 2020
Your laptop may need the battery to maintain the BIOS if there is no CMOS battery on the motherboard or that is drained. It may also be a motherboard issue, but without testing things there is no way to find out the exact cause.

One thing that man told me from where I bought the battery is its because of my laptop's body. Actually body of my laptop is a little bit damaged and particularly loose at the side of power button and because of that this keeps happening, so I need to change the body of my laptop.
Is this could be a case? I am not sure whether he was telling truth or just trying to sell something. Please help.

Physical damage can cause issues, you'd have to check the power button connection.

Solution