need help. my samsung NP350V5C-A02AE won't turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniing

Commendable
Dec 1, 2016
I need opinion.

I just playing video with my laptop when suddenly it turned off. I press the power button and it turned on but just seconds it turned off. I tried to press the power button again but my computer won't turn on anymore.

I just want to ask what kind of error i encountered, and if you have any suggestion or solution i gladly appreciate it.

Solution
Could be tons of things, first try using the system without the battery, try with a different power adapter. Unplug battery and wall power, hold in power button for about 30 seconds, try again. Reseat the hard drive and RAM, make sure all fans and vents are clean. Outside of that, it may be a dead motherboard.
Could be tons of things, first try using the system without the battery, try with a different power adapter. Unplug battery and wall power, hold in power button for about 30 seconds, try again. Reseat the hard drive and RAM, make sure all fans and vents are clean. Outside of that, it may be a dead motherboard.

Solution

spacesnow

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2008
I have exactly the same problem with similar model. Adapter works fine, after pressong ON button on laptop, the ring lights on. Cooler starts spinning. Leds on laptop case shows power is on and battery charging. Then usually after 20-30 minutes laptop starts itself. And everything is fine then until next reboot. Must be a motherboard issue with some open solder or deffective component which warms up until starts the laptop? It never starts at first anymore.
Oh almost forget, it all started when screen didn't work once and I connected the separate monitor in. Then after a while laptop's screen sttarted to work but picture is not correct. So I am using only a separate monitor now. Which works very fine when laptop decides to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.