need help so fast please

Dachi_

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016
hello guys i need help ive done something i think i disabled VIA audio service and sound was gone i reinstalled via driver realtek too tried to uninstall so windows would install it did it does not says X or something on sound its normal and when i open playback devices and turn on video green thing goes up it means sound is working but i cant hear it i tried everything and i would not be scared if it was my computer but its not i need to fix this very fast please help PLEASE

Dachi_

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016

i tried it and first i was getting error that windows was not able to replace Java.exe in programdata or something then i completely deleted that folder and that worked but sound was not working then i did somethings and it worked idk how but i think that played a part

Dachi_

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016

i dont know if i can reply to this thread i already chose solution but im not there anymore and they told me that sound is not workin so before i came home there was still no sound i went to device manager and on sound video and game controllers i clicked right and scan for hardware changes and sound worked but when pc is restarted ithink its still not working so there is no other way to fix this ? everytime they need to do that thing ? i mean they dont understand computer that much that is problem