Need help with amp

ColanMolan

Commendable
Oct 14, 2016
I have a pair of Sony SS-EX 75's with maximum 100w and a rated impedance of 6ohms. I am looking for an amp for under €100 any suggestions? I already have a TDA7492P-50W-50W (http://www.ebay.com/itm/271883054265?rmvSB=true) which i bought for other speakers and when using with my new ones it keeps turning off when under load or played for longer periods.

Solution
Those speakers are rated for a maximum of 90-100 watts (not minimum).
Your problem is that the amp board you have is probably overated quite a bit. Maybe it's 25x2 and maybe less. If you have the bass boosted turn that off. It requires more power.
You best bet would be a used integrated amp or stereo receiver. If it has a rating from 40-75 watts per channel it should be fine.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ColanMolan : "Amplifier for Speakers"

Those speakers are rated for a maximum of 90-100 watts (not minimum).
Your problem is that the amp board you have is probably overated quite a bit. Maybe it's 25x2 and maybe less. If you have the bass boosted turn that off. It requires more power.
You best bet would be a used integrated amp or stereo receiver. If it has a rating from 40-75 watts per channel it should be fine.

Solution

ColanMolan

Commendable
Oct 14, 2016

Is there anywhere i could buy one online? No have bass boosted off.Yeah that's why i was looking for what ones i would need because what I have now isn't powerful enough