Need help with how to make a computer game

Jlnapier

Estimable
Nov 19, 2014
I am wanting to make computer game and have the ideas but do not know how to actually create it. I do not know much about the software that is out there to help and I do not have much money to invest in it right now

silverrocket

Estimable
Nov 19, 2014
Hello there.

Well, luckily the internet is a gold mine for these kind of stuffs. I too had a hard time before as you are, considering building a custom PC can be very fun, although challenging at first. To combat these, all you need is KNOWLEGDE. If you think that you are still have much to learn about assembling a custom pc, I would suggest watching videos, reading articles and heck, even a crash course on how computer works. It might sound overwhelming at first, but believe me, it'll be well worth it.

Creating a custom pc is a beautiful art, so don't take shortcuts and put some effort in gaining wisdom. :)

Here is something to get you started, a youtube link that I find very informative and a good crash course for someone like you.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Techquickie

From here, I hope you'll develop the passion and the desire to know more about PC hardwares. I'm sure the rest of the community have something to help you out too. Goodluck :)

Jlnapier

Estimable
Nov 19, 2014

GoldenGamerUK

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
that answer you were given was a complete misfire, you said you want to learn to code a game, your best bet is to do some research and choose what language you want to code your game in, java, c++ ect... I would look at unreal game engine an look up tutorials, being that you don't have much money and this forum suggests against pirating/torrenting, it would be your best bet... sorry forum moderators...