need help with laptop graphic driver

bigpapagun

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
i got a toshiba satellite s50d-a pskkwc 00g005 i did a clean install windows 10 on it
i cant find/install the correct driver on it
the probleme is that this laptop got 2 video card

one is amd firepro w9000
the other a hd8610g

one is for low power consumtion the other for graphic intensive stuff but i think they can also work together

the dirver from ATI/AMD when installed, windows tell me there a probleme with both driver and they have been disable error 43 if i remember correctly.

on the toshiba web site there is 3 AMD display driver.... i try them all dont work.

i was thinking maybe what wrong is that i need a piece of software/driver to make them work together so i installed everything that seem related to video display in the driver page.
toshiba system driver
toshiba system utility
toshiba desktop assist

nothing work
i checked on google nothing so far

i used windows 8.1 driver because many driver dont show up when i select windows 10 as a operation system.

here the driver page on toshiba website
http://support.toshiba.com/support/m...012814&osId=34

i also tried the toshiba service station witch is suppose to search and install driver dint work either.

when trying to install them via windows device manager, windows install the driver but then told my they are disable because there a problem with them both.

bigpapagun

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
firepro is installed when i try updating the driver in device manager, and amd auto detect and install software. i will try removing the firepro and installl the 8500m.

cant hurt to try that, after all i have done

d187uNow

Prominent
Jul 24, 2017

I AM HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM and it is driving me nuts!!!

TRENDING THREADS